This morning i was going to write something here.. but i forgot
I read through other people's blogs and they all very great
Nothing special happen
After finished housework,-cooking ,washing cloths, sweeping, empty-trash, tidy up my room and so on..
I went out for lunch and watch movies. I watched "Runner Runner" where Justin Timberlake act in.
I went out for lunch and watch movies. I watched "Runner Runner" where Justin Timberlake act in.
It was a boring movie. After sitting for 15 min you may fall asleep. The storyline, their acting and script was terrible.Very...And same goes to "Riddick". Please do not buy their DVD unless u absolutely have nothing to do with ur life.
Uhh..
It's time for me go to sleep. But Im waiting for call from my boyfriend
He had a meeting (yeah at this hour ;[ ) and I do not know what time he will home and call me.
Again...
Tomorrow he will fly and will be back on Thursday
We have to breakfast together in the morning
I wanted to sleep
I hope his meeting will end soon
P/s: I know my English not cool as others but I hope my writing will get better in future.
: And I know my blog's name sounds cheesy with Nickhun's name. But I love it.. Haha.. Goodnight everyone
XOXO
----By
----By
No comments:
Post a Comment