Tuesday, 1 October 2013

I feel EMPTY... How about u?

I started writing for this blog not to inspire people ( as I am already very need it ) or to provide information or therapy of life and how to solve a problem or something .

I started this because right now I feel my life is empty.
I do not have a reliable place to complain
( if there are any , they are busy and have their own problems as well)
So I try to keep my problems from others.

So , I express what I feel, my opinion or my daily life story to anyone out there who is willing or not willing to listen.
I'm sure there is no reason to be pleased with my very very very ordinary life.
Haha..
But the fact that I have a wall or place to write , I was pretty relieved to express everything .

If you read and feel what I feel ,(Uwwww...do u smell watda rock is cookin..?? ......krek x3)
I am very grateful :))
If you feel this blog is bull shit .. you are welcome to see and read other blogs .
I dont mind the negative impression u give on me.
Ughh Okay, I do care what you think... Very .
But I chose to ignore it (I hope soo..) because it's wasting my time  ( Really??I do not even believe gave this reason)

Geez . I want to stop nag too long like my older posts . I hate to write such an essay.
I hate to read things that are too long - too much information and layered of emotion!
(Eheh..)

Oh dear ... I began to feel dizzy reading it. Too much

So, maybe that's it for today! Bye


Urs Sincerely,
----By


No comments:

Post a Comment