Hello everybody !! Hi.. .
This time I wrote a long one.
Yes I know. Sigh. I just tell u that I do not like to make such as essay writing. But trust me.
Although it is long, but it's a simple story and does not involve feelings, opinions and dreams and so on. This is about me. About my past and my present. I want to start a new life, to continue the business, but I do not know how to start them all. I'm stuck. How exactly to get started?? I need the spirit from a person. But the more the better. I do not know if I can go through or start anything... because I did not feel the spirit to start anything. I think I'm a nobody and does not contribute anything to anyone. I feel I have no purpose to live ..
Everything I do is successful in only a short time. I feel I can not afford to make anything in life.
Continue to my story...
So today like usual, after completed all the work in house cleaning-washing-cooking..
I went out to see my good friends in the evening,,, Strawberry and Apple.. (not their real name)
We sat down and talked while drinking juice and eating thin crust pizza in one of the city's famous restaurants for selling delicious food at reasonable prices.
We talk about what we need to do as we've aged 25 years .
I just want to tell u,,I just finished taking a degree. ,(delayed than expected)
During my degree before, I work for my sister. After 2 years,the boutique was sold to my cousin as my sister
will move away and will be working in her profession which is in chemical engineering.
I got the quarter of the goods and continue my sister's business.
I start from scratch and all boutique items stored at home as to save money from renting a shop.
This business is quite profitable but decorate items ( especially backdrop ) need always to keep on the latest trends (based on customer request) . That I will not be able to continue for not having enough money to buy or upgrade existing items ... By the way , the business that I talk about is making ornamental design baby shower party and bridal wedding gift decoration. Back then, my sister's boutique making design for the wedding decoration at home and halls, baby shower party, bridal wedding gift decoration.
Back to the restaurant,
My good friend have finished studies one year earlier than me. Strawberry has been working in international companies but back to hometown cause could not stand being away from family and relax for a few months. He just continued to work a month ago in the local company . Apple used to work in magazine publishing company and he is one of a graphic designer there and stop working for few months ago until now.
I also just finished a degree and taking a break from my previous business world for months-Renting and designing for baby shower party . I think my decoration needs to upgrade. I also sell biscuits before the festival. FYI , I just make or sell cookies during the festive season just because it is usually eaten during the festival only.
No comments:
Post a Comment